PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :
What`s MPC POLYMER?
by lens material
· Hydrophilic materials that are commonly used in soft contact lenses.
· Combination of highly wetting hydrogel material with high oxygen transfer rate silicon material.
The protein deposition is less to the nonionic.
· It is a safe ingredient used in medical fields such as artificial cell membranes and artificial blood vessels.
It has a low foreign matter deposition and a soft fit.
What`s Water Content?
What function lens is it for me?
○ Dryness is severe.
○ The wearing time per day is long (over 6 hours)
○ There are a lot of eye discharges. (oil, eye mucus, etc.)
○ The lens should be comfortable.
○ It is difficult to handle a lens.
○ one lens is used over one month.
Why UV blocking is needed!!